Terra Nova Planning & Research, Inc.

Regulatory Permitting

A wide range of regulatory permits are required for both public and private sector projects, including development and conditional use permits, Clean Water Act permits including 404 dredge and fill permits and 401 water quality certificates, California Fish and Game streambed permits, and Clean Air Act (CAA) permits.

Over the past 30 years, Terra Nova has prepared and processed hundreds of land use permits for both small and large projects. We have also secured numerous 404 dredge and fill projects from the US Army Corps of Engineers, CWA permits from the California Regional Water Quality Control Board and the US EPA, and streambed alteration agreements.